Friday, September 21, 2007

task focus

postnote....
it came with a decision...
decision which hurts me like crazy...


this happened moments ago....
I'm happy with myself
I made my stand clear and not try to by a nice girl, waiting aimlessly hoping that you will make up your mind.

I am happy with myself that I spoke my mind.
I made it clear to you what I want and not let you make the decision
or being wishy-washy can't decide what you want.

and I am happy for myself
for once I made a decision based consideration of me, myself and I
not for someone else, not for making you not feel guilty
I want a closure to things, not left hanging in mid air.

I tag a deadline, an expiry date to it
once it hits, byebye and move on.
this is task focus, without considering feelings,
without the baggage of "Will I hurt You?"

You have an objective, you strategize and you work towards it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs* hope you're ok sweetie~