Monday, December 11, 2006

off the rack

I woke up early on Sat morn for my dear friend's church wedding.
I bummed into Daddy at the common and he asked me where I was going.
This came out..

Daddy: Church Wedding? Good can find yourself a good man there
FA: erm...Daddy, My friend is much older than me, so his friends are around his age.
Daddy: Old? Old is good, old is mature...

Thats when I fish out my keys and escaped...
sigh~
my Daddy officially wants me off the rack!

So...
*sing*
"All I want for Christmas is a good Boyfriend!"

If you see any good guys, please tie him with a ribbon and it will be my Xmas present!
Deal? Deal!

7 comments:

DK said...

So any luck at the church wedding? lol...

furfur angel said...

like I say all are much older than me...

there was a few cute faces... but cute 不能当饭吃

Anonymous said...

If you really officially off the rack, skarli ur daddy cry lei? Mixed feelings about marrying daughter off and still want her to be by his side. haha~

Unknown said...

ok lah. dun say dun have lah. U like ink skin right? I'll keep a lookout among Koochie's friends... Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

how old is too old for u?

furfur angel said...

old enuff to be my daddy!

Anonymous said...

thank god, i'm not tat old...hehehe