Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I do Idou

I've been thinking of changing my hp for a few weeks since my trusty SonyEricssion K800i is showing signs of retirement.

Blacky is a good phone, sleek, wide screen, a beauty of its time.
I'm a sucker for the 3.2mega pixel camera phone which takes super nice pictures. yeah yeah, technology has evolve, but back then, 3.2mega pixel is a great deal!

After weeks of searching, trying to match the different phone functions, specs, design and most importantly camera resolutions to my needs... (yup, girls do read the specs and instead of buying pretty things)

Look what I've found...

picture courtesy from MobileBurn.com

The new Idou (or now known as Satio, so I read) by SonyEricsson. Its touchscreen, kickass 12.1mega pixel camera and its in red! my favourite colour! *bimbo*

pls, bring in to s'pore soon..... *plead*

1 comment:

Peng Peng said...

Yoyo.. It's in singapore liao.. Got it yet? hee..