Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Taste of Taiwan

I found my temporary antidote to I-miss-Taiwan-food

Presenting 卤肉饭 (stewed pork rice)

The stewed pork is fragrant and simply yummy! But the down side was that the rice are not the same texture as those in Taiwan streetside stall...
still the taste is the closest of all that I've tasted so far..

Another recommendation - Chinese Herbal Duck

The crispy roasted skin together with the herbal gravy is a perfect match. The aftertaste of the herbs is delightful. The wolfberries added colours to the dish and were my personal favourite.

The Man and I ordered their signature fried rice

the cantonese styled was a mismatched to the Taiwan themed.

The store had Taiwan street side stores pictures plastered on the wall, its almost as though you are in the night market. You can't miss this store since its right in front of the escalator. Crowd was not too bad for a Tuesday night.


Located at:
ION Orchard Basement 3

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Got seats one or not. ION food stalls hardly can see any seats one.