Saturday, July 31, 2004

My Ulcer Killing Me!!!

Woke up on monday morning and realise that theres a ulcer right beneath my lower lip. I didn't care much. Normally my ulcer would heal within 3-4days. Everyday's meal is pretty much with chilli. This two days, the ulcer is getting worse, plus there are a lot of bumps on my forehead. Outbreak!!! Today, its worse! I can't drink my milo. Its so bloody painful when the drink touches it. Everything start to drip out from my mouth! Its like an old man who can't control his saliva. It must be the yesterday's clubbing. The booze and fag have definetly worsen it. Its been a long time since we party.
I will seriously consider the medication that ma offer it to me. Its make of watermelon skin. But it look very disgusting, greyish black and theres an awful smell....

No comments: