Thursday, December 30, 2004

A little announcement to make...

I'm going for my Lasik Operation in February, after Chinese New Year.

Went for a check up on Xmas Eve, after a series of test, the doc said that I'm a suitable candidate for the op. The chances of me getting a 6/12 eye sight is 99%, for a perfect 6/6 is about 80%.

The op will take two days, one day per eye and a follow up on the third. After which, I can officiall ditched my glasses and contect lenses and welcome myself to a clearer sight of the future... :)

Having mixed feelings right now...excited that I can get a close to perfect eyesight, paranoid as I dunno I'll suffer any side effects though the surgeon did assure me that the chances are quite slow base on the conclusion he derived after examine my eyes. But then again, you can't cross out all the possibilities.

So I guess I'll go take a few pix of me in glasses this few weeks to keep as memories... think about it.... my good companion has been with me for the past 13yrs...

Will post the pix soon....

No comments: