Friday, December 31, 2004

Few more hours and bye bye 2004, hello 2005!

Looking back the 12 months, a lot of thiings had happened be it on me or my love ones. You gain some you lose some. Friends comes and goes, everything is constantly changing around you, and sad to say, its beyond your control.

I guess we juz have to accept the way things are. Facing the reality is definetly not easy and a shitty feeling, but dun think we should be a hermit crab and stay in your own world or tiny little island and turn ur back against reality.

I learnt that and every single event that happen in my life is a lesson learnt and will definetly remember it deeply and not to commit the same mistake again...

Been in this currently company for almost a yr, i dun deny that I've learnt a lot of things especially in terms of human relationship and work. With the new management team, things aren't getting any easier... in fact I would say life here is getting tougher and tougher. A piece of advice from an ex-colleague, grab hold of all the opportunities you have and learn as much things as possible. When its time to go, and when you feel that you are ready, juz leave... which I totally agree with him... I do admit that this is not a job that I enjoy doing, but the pple I meet, and the projects I handle is one of the force that will pull me in, and endure on... so since there is a major re-structuring soon and chances are I'll not be handling the projects I'm doing now, then I'll leave and pursue in my dreams.

With a strings of festive holidays coming up, everyone else is attached, and yes you've guessed it, I'm single again...its ok... I know God had already reserve the perfect one for me. No worries, I've got a great bunch of good friends and my beloved Pa and Mummy with me, and I feel so loved. *smiles*

So, as I've mentioned earlier, I'll be going for the op in Feb which is a big step to take, to tell you the truth, I'm afraid of the side effect, the worst scenerio is that I'll go blind... Choy! touch wood touch wood... I really hope everything goes well... and next time I can mesmerise you with my mega-watt eyes *puke puke* OMG there comes my nonsense again...

Another thing is that I aim to get my driving licence. By hook or by crook die die also must get it...and this time I'm not joking man! Hey you! Stop laughing ah! though have got no car for me, but still thats not a good excuse.

With me signing 2 insurance policy this recently, I will now officially announce that my shopping spree days are over... no more shoes and bags for me. All the angels, please protect me from the devil, when the $hopping-monster comes attacking, must protect me ah....

As usual, my New Year resolution is that to stay happy everyday, worries stay far far away from me, every single of my love ones stay pink of health, May God's blessing be with everyone and wish that I'll get selected for the job.... *wink*

2005, here I come ~~~

No comments: