Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Time do change things...

Went to Tampines Mall to cathc a movie.... my goodness....theres so much new shop around... The landlord - CapitaLand did a major revamp to the 4th floor, converted into a food paradize!

Theres also a man-made outdoor waterfall, those typical ones you see in commercial building and Condo. Wow...

Abt the movie... went to watch a Thai Horror Movie - Shutter! This is must-see! the best one after The Eye

My conclusion after the movie, dun ever watch it during sch holiday! 90% of the hall is filled with sch kids...damn they are noisy...scary oso screm, not scary oso scream! I was so intimidated by them and nothte movie...the two mah-rock sitting beside me made things worse. I think he super scared. Keep saying "Turn around u idiot! Dun go there, the ghost is there!" Hello?! If the lead dun go, how to make the movie exciting? Dumbass!!!

The movie on the whole is ok. I would give a 3 3/4 popcorn

ok gtg for lunch... super duper hungry.... food food here i come...

No comments: