Sunday, December 05, 2004

Its My Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Yup today is my 22nd Birthday...

I enjoyed myself. Had lunch at Wan Hao restaurant with Pa, Ma and Korkor...shop for a while before heading down to gram's place.

2day is also the birthday of handsome baby Aloysius...he is still so cute, chubby and handsome... oh I finally got to see baby Sarah. wow! she is huge! Only 6 weeks old but look like 3 mth old... My goodness! Shes such a pretty girl...

We had dinner and then was the bday cake part. Ah Yin (Aloysius's cantonese name) and me each had our own individual cake baked by Nancy. ok this is the sad part... both our cake have 4 candles each....but mine is 2 big candles 2 small candles... sob sob... I'm old liaoz... relize that once you hit 20, you juz wished that there will be less candle on your bday cake...

I also got lots of birthday greetings from all my beloved friends like Connie, Daniel, Remy, Lawrence, Jerry, Vincent, Jess, Suchuan, Jianhui, Donny, Alex, Junbin, Weijun, Dexter, Yisiang, Qian Ling, Yaozu, Benjamin, Shirlene, Don, Alicia etc... be it sms, calling me or email... thanx a million... I love you all... hugz hugz...

Gerri jiejie...thanx for the watch, will meet up with Jo to collect them... I know you are busy with can-boy, take care...

This yr was a little different from the past years, no partying for me, except on Friday night, met up with my sec sch mates for dinner and karaoke...I get to spend time with my family on this special occation, especially since its been a long time my family get to sit down together to have a decent meal together.. I guess as you age, its no so much of what present you get, or how you celebrate but its all the greetings and wishes you can from your friends..and I get to spend quality time with my love ones - Pa, Ma and Korkor! So what else can I ask for?

No comments: