Monday, December 19, 2005

so I'm back

from training ground
with all the aches and blisters all over me
but the feeling was great
'cause the saying goes
no pain no gain....

everyone looked at Mummy with a gosh-she-looks-familar look. Then when someone mentioned powerpuff girls, Oooohhh ya! she is one of the powerpuff girls!

Doh!

Mummy brushed away all the cobwebs and dust from darling Matthew FX and set up all the necessary, the side stabilizer, front stabilizer, scope.

Nervous wreck as Mummy loaded the first arrow. She kindly asked everyone to step away juz in case she misfired. First shootout was great, after a few rounds, the feeling start coming back and Mummy start to feel the pressence of her darling Matthew FX.

Training was on 18m, 30m and 50m. Nervous Mummy didn't venture to 70m due to lack of confidence and low poundage.

Grouping of arrows wasn't that great. Out of six arrows, only 4 squeezed into the yellow region, of which only 1 managed a 10point. The other 2 was in the 8ish and 7ish region. For a backslider for almost a yr, whatelse more can she asked for.

Now Mummy is focusing on training her stability as her bowhand trembles like nobody business when she anchor and aim.

Mummy also needs to replenished a lot more accessories as all her T-loan items have been returned to owner.

She needs
~ Bow stand (urgently)
~ Arm guard (urgently)
~ Arrow puller
~ Sureloc sight (save up! coz it cost a bomb)

cool rite?

~ Arrows (both indoor and outdoor)
~ Bow case

*************
My Boys lost the World Club Champ. Sadness! The only cup they have yet to win. Though wining would be great but I know you did your best!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com