Thursday, August 24, 2006

Confirmation Review

Time really pass by fast...

counting my fingers, my confirmation is next month.
Had a review meeting with my manager and centre manager yday.

All things went well...

While they shared with me the goals they have for our department, I set a few goal for myself too.

Thinking back, its has been a great learning expereince for the past 5 mths.
Hectic, stress, rewarding, and fun...
To date, I've done 4 in-mall projects and 1 group project.

Well, I definetly learned lots of things from my manager and colleagues from other mall.

Like how to run an effective promotion campaign, how to excute an event professionally, how to measure if your campaign is successful, tenants relationship, managing human feelings, soliciting sponsorship and many more...

I do appreciate the fact that my superior shared with me my pitfalls, and not using it against me.

I do need to work on my pitfalls....give me time....

generally, I enjoyed my past few months, although mummy was quite pissed off with me that I've been returning home late everyday, but thats beside the point...

I do hope that I can learn more from all my senior and excel in this area.

No comments: