Monday, August 14, 2006

of being picked up

I was at mcdees a while ago with my team mates discussing our project...

this guy form the table beside us wanted to borrow my mag, and so I did....

a while later he said "Hi, u know the guy who was with me a while ago, he wanted to know you..."

I smiled and said no.

a little while later, he was on the phone with that frd and said that his frd was on the phone and want to know me...

again I smiled and said no....

the third time, he said "but can I juz know your name?"

which I kinda got fed up and said a stern no...

moments later he went to the other table and try his luck on other girls...

seriously, why is it that I keep "attracting" these jerks?!

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Maybe he should try some pick up lines instead. Haha.

My sis here is one tough nut to crack!