Thursday, August 24, 2006

pix uploaded....

my frds from Taiwan visited 3 mths back...

Finally... I got some pixs to share....


all of us...

Basically straight after we check into the hotel, we zoomed to the party sceen...
This is at Live Impact.

Look at the amounth of booze we have...
insane!

By the way they went back to hotel at 8 in the morning!!!

After sleeping for 4hrs, we brought them to Killiney for beef noodles and kopi + kaya
We headed out to do some shopping and sightseeing

The girls




all of us with Merlion


oh the reason to this pix was becoz the cheeky boys wanted to see some cleavage...
but guess we all failed....

@ Hark Music...

seems like every other time we are drinking....
yesh! They are hardcore 酒鬼!!!



sending Ava off first...


the theme was pink, white and black...
pure coincidence....


we love to sing K...


....and photowhore...


the boys...

sigh! I can't wait for my Oct Taiwan trip...
I miss them....

No comments: