Wednesday, August 23, 2006

phone

It high time to change my phone after talking and searching and dropping the phone for N times....


....she is fighting hard now....

....its not that I donch want you... but you like to throw tantrum at critical times like when I'm neg. prices with vendors, scolding contractors, attending to "feedbacks", they can never hear me.... or when I need to text the letter D you always give me E, so darling you can't blame me... even if I wanna send to the hospital, they refuse to accept you. Not to worry, I won't dump you to some blackie, coz you even the ah nei worker is using a O2 mini...



3.2mega-pixel!!!
uuuwhoooo....

1 comment:

eisburg said...

My brother was using the same phone as what you had.

And he upgraded to the same phone as what you had in mind.

So far he's quite happy with his new toy.