Tuesday, November 07, 2006

the orphan

I'm comtemplating whether I should terminate my current policy and switch provider.

Ever since my then agent quit for good and left me with some I-dunno-the-name-yet-earning-my-commission agent, I is pissed!

Seriously, I've never met him ever since he took over 5 mths back?! Why should I let him sit back, relax, and see that fat cheque credit into his passbook?! He wasn't the one who had to do the shite work, meeting up with me, explaining all the technical terms and the payback.

Recently, they sent me an invoice 'coz GIRO didn't went thru for no apparent reason. It was then when I found out the I-dunno-the-name-yet-earning-my-commision agent is call Daivd Koh. Or was it David Tan? Heck!

Daphie says I am an orpahn, nobody's child....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which insurance company is that?

It's not advisable to terminate as you are bound to lose money.

Just call up the insurance company and request a change of agent. At the same time lodge a complaint. If not just get the no. of the agent and start chasing after him.

Unknown said...

which insurance company u bought from? Then I can see if I have a friend working there who can take over your policy. BTW, the agent taking over the policy doesn't earn commission from you at all. It's the one who sold you the policy initially.

DK said...

How many years have you been on the policy? Do you know that they only earn commission for the first few years of your policy?

Maybe that guy didn't even get a single cent from your policy.

And also, is there anything that you need him to meet u? You need some amendment to your existing policy? You need new policy? If no, then why you want to see him? :P

If you really need to meet him, maybe u can give him a call and ask for an appt. I'm sure he wouldn't reject.

Make sure you check how much money you will lose if you terminate your policy.

BUT if you are planning of changing insurance company, drop me an email.... I know couple of friends working in this line. :D

Anonymous said...

I think I can guess the company since I'm assumming you are using its initials. There are 3 insurance companies that have agressive road shows that I know off.