Wednesday, November 01, 2006

什么老师?!什么学校嘛?!

I is super tulaness!

The student development centre called me at 5-ish and told me that my lecturer awarded me zero marks for all my 3 case studies! Which means that I've fluncked that module, because its a non-examination and the 3 case studies will determine our grades for the module.
REASON???!!!

'coz he can't make out my answer was to which question, because I've failed to indicated the question number and question in each case study.

But wait...hmmmm....I've remembered clearly that I've indicated the headings for each of my answer, thus it correspondence to each quention in the case study.

NABEHZ!!!!

Juz because I didn't type out the question, and you? too fucking lazy to refer back to the case studies, thus conveniently gave me a zero?!

In the first place, we weren't even brief on the format of presentation, and even so that my presentation, wasn't what you wanted, can't you communicate with me? Like as if I can't be contacted thru hp/email?!

If I didn't hand in my assignment, I can understand why the zero marks...
But the zero mark was awarded base on the fact that you dunno/refused to know/to lazy to find out/not interested to find out my answer was to which question in the case study...
Hello?! This is a fucking bridging program to uni (equivalent to a dip. program), not some secondary sch assignment!
Even my sec sch assignment or rather homework (last time where got so atas?! The term is homework, regardless if its an essay or *fill in the blanks*) we need not rewrite the whole question out in our foldscap paper?!

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

God! I feel like killing somebody!
什么老师嘛

So thats how NUS lecturers are?!
how interesting!
************
tulaness no.2!
The student development centre called me yday and asked if we have started the final year project?!
HUH?!
I wasn't told, or rather the class wasn't told that we are suppose to start on our project this sem. No project brief was given, No timeline was given, no format was given...
The best part is that half of the class (including me) need to do the final year project, while the remianing half was exempted!
Why? 'coz I fall under the new recruitment system whereby the project is an requirement.
double standard!
In the first place, dun even put us together.
People talk, what makes you think that we won't know what others are taking?
The reason why I would waste money/time on taking the fucking bridging modules was juz so that I fulfill the requirement of the uni. To be frank, outta the 4 modules that I'm taking, 3 modules I've taken in my Biz Ad dip.
the project was juz a pure waste of time! Already its tough having to juggle between work and class, now I have to juggle craps!
WLE!
什么学校嘛

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your plan right now? Think by now you should already given hell to the person who called you.

Make your point across to the school yet? It's really weird that there's double standard in the class. Think you should have a discussion with your lecturer regarding this matter.

Is your lecturer bias against u?

Unknown said...

write in to the school and complain big time. that's what I do all the time. better still if you can get hold of some of your classmates who are facing the same predicament as you. Mass complain always works!