Wednesday, November 08, 2006

tea and me

one of the reasons why I LOVE Taiwan...


玫瑰花茶!!!

I lugged 1/2 carton back, which propably contributed to my SGD280 fine on my luggage.
Dun ask... I still feel the pain...

It was my replacement for H2O during my 1 week stay in the lovely country...
the packaging is so girl!

F&N, Yeos and whatever company...seriously you should consider importing this product to Garden City.
The taste is fabulous!
I'm sure all the females would love you to the max, at least daphie and watashi would


Look at the tagline, tell me how not to love??!!

Speaking of tea, I can't survive without them, especially in the office,
my energy booster!



my favourite earl grey tea never fail to perk me up on a lazy/brain dead afternoon...

another suggesstion for my X'mas pressie...
I dun mind a tea set though.
Try Tea Pal @ Raffles City... they have nice tea set
*smile*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried rose tea, not bottled though and I quite like it.

At Maxwell Road, there's this place called Tea Chapter. I like the ambience there.

Unknown said...

Yucks! Dilmah's one of the worst brand.. after Lipton that is.. Tea drinkers should know what I mean.. Go buy Twinnings. It's SooOOO much better!

furfur angel said...

i know... it ran out, so i have to make do with it...