Thursday, November 16, 2006

work woes

and so with the departure of some of my collegues from other malls, we recently have some colleagues on board.

the getting-to-know / interaction cycle repeats itself.

guess what! apparently these newbies have little/no A&P background/knowledge but they are of the same title as me.

not that I dun have patience, ok I can be impatiece at times, but we do not have the luxury of time, and if I have to repeat the history to you, I rather do it myself.
Agree?!

so with that, my next question is, are they getting the same pay range as me?
If so, I'll be such a loser!

Yes, work is never been easy in a retail line, not for the past few months, its been getting from bad to worse.

You get amazing question like "What do Santa Claus mascot do?"
I totally speechless can?! Dun tell me you have never seen a Santa Claus mascot before? Or you have never gone shopping before.

Lately, everyone is so irrseponsible and freeloader. They totally ace the dey-siao-dey-gong stunt.

Ads that are ET-ing the next day, person convenietly forward to the team and wants you to approve when theres gazillion amt of mistakes.

救命啊!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

relax....chill...tmr will be better

Anonymous said...

Your company still looking for new blood?

If the pay is acceptable might as well hire me.

DK said...

Sorry, but just wondering....

What do Santa Claus mascot really do? :P

furfur angel said...

like they sy hi to the kids, take pixs and give out sweets...

DK said...

Isn't that the job of the beautiful Santa's helper? :P

Anonymous said...

you got to be kidding me. we have to meet up soon babe. miss you gals very much :(