Monday, November 20, 2006

view vs. comfort

I often hear people go wow when I told them my office is located at the sky garden of my mall.

And when they stepped into my room, which I share with my manager, its a second wow coz our room with full height windows, overlook the central of Hxxxxxx.

Though the view is not fantastic, but compared to the office of my fellow colleagues from the other malls, I can't complain much. I sometimes get my inspiration to write my report/paper when I set my eyes on that "nice" view

But having a full height window isn't a blessing when the cooling load of the air-con is not achieved, and its 24/7 stuffy!

the blinds isn't working that well coz sometimes the afternoon sun pierce through the blind and scorch us alive. Hmmm....

and right now I'm perspiring although the air-con temp is set at 18degree.

so much so to compromise for that "nice view"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a mini fan?

DK said...

Judging by the way she describe it, a mini fan is not going to work. Perhaps a huge fan. :P