Monday, February 12, 2007

curse of the irritating CNY songs, and pram issue

sharing the same woes , I'm sure for those working in the shopping mall can't really escape from Xmas carols and CNY chin chong song.

my current is "你招财,我进宝...."

yet again every year some bugger will have to remix the already dreadful CNY "songs" to techno version, adding onto the misery...worse, make some underaged girls to blabber the commercialize "songs"

sigh~

the House of Lam minus SIL, went down to Chinatown last evening, yesh, a must thing to do, although every year one has to complain about how madness the crowd is, yet every mother son and daughter has to be seen there....

I kept my cool with all the pushing, hovering, smelly sweat until this ah pek tsk us big time and mumble "so squeeze still carry pram out..."

totally hit the sensitivity part thus kena-ing big time from me.

"Of coz, theres a need, can't you see there is a baby here?! Juz make sure you dun have any babies in future!!!"

the tsk-tsk ah pek was left speechless...

alrighty, not that I'm being a bitch, yesh I kown its crowded thus, we collapse the pram and hand carry rather than pushing it. So please, stop acting as if you are such a considerate fellow yah?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool to tell the old man off..two thumbs up..dun get bully when you are at the right of way..so what you get into a staring issue..your cousin me will bail you out..hee hee

Anonymous said...

At least the pram was collapsed. I saw this couple who didn't even though the father was carrying the baby. They pushed the pram so close to me when someone was going to alight.

I wanted to smash the pram. The least they could have done was to collapse it!