Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day..... *yawn*

not that I'm dateless...
But I was in the office till 1am this morning...
packing 60 baskets full of goodies for this evening Valentine's Day Event...

We will be organizing Ferris Wheel Dining for all lovey dovey (parents are welcomed on board with their kids).
First in S'pore, I is excitedness!!!

I'm gonna have the press tour, plus The Project Superstars Darren and Diya will be here this evening....

panda-looking + smoky eyes makeup, I hope I dun scare them away....
keeekeeee....

anyway I took a lot of pix this few days
Uncle Ringo Euro Funfair, Vday gifts and thoughts, work...
too many pix too little time...
patience pple, you definitely get to see them before CNY...

so feel the love earthlings...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

No comments: