Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Uncle Ringo Euro Funfair

uuuwhhhhoooo!!!

They are back in town again! Best of all, its right outside my office!

We had some tie up with the boss for V-Day event, so the team went over to do a site recee last evening...

In conjunction of V-Day and CNY, we will be organising a Ferris Wheel Dining on 14 - 16 Feb 2007 for our shoppers. As the word suggest, its gonna come with food and gifts. Yes! Real yummy FOOD!!!



work aside, we toured around the fun fair and guess what I've found?!




sorry! I've forgotten the name....

Funfair is never complete without carousel...


I am princess waiting for my knight...


Top Gun



spin me around baby...

Vortex

tumble-wash me and make me puke...

Challenger


This is the ultimate one! It spin like a pendulum from left to right, then the claw-like seats spin 360degree! So its 180 + 360! You sure feel the pump up brain and heart...


Definitely must try this!

*sheepishly* Alright, I didn't try all these rides, its based on observations... BUT, the boss say I can visit them during the CNY and get free rides...whatsmore, I get bring my friends along.... *wink*

No comments: