Friday, February 02, 2007

of red, ad hoc shopping and tag with a time

after turning red, I've been making head turns for good/bad reason I donch know...
My 老板says I look like a punk while 老板娘 kept quiet.

CNY shopping has been kinda ad hoc, like I juz bought a grey turtleneck which I doubt I'll wear. Yday after the meeting at CS, I bought bikini, shorts and a necklace, of which, I need to customise to suit me, and it officially add onto my collection of 23846279567834 necklaces GAH!

Dun ask me why I buy a bikini, not as if I'll wear them for CNY, but probably I just want a orange bikini to match my orange tank top, or maybe I've wearing the same red bikini for dance, that its time to see some variety. (but what happen to my other blue, brown, turquoise etc? Alrighty, I juz need an excuse)

recently, I've been watching this Taiwanese Idol drama Silence featuring Vic Zhou, Andy Hui and Lianshen (I donch know her name, but she is Chang Jin best fren in Da Chang Jin) Nice show I must say, worth the $x I spent on DVD.

Anyway, my point is, lets juz say you left with 3mths of your life, what would you do with this three months? I ask Daphie and she said she will quit her job, spend time with her love ones and let them know that she is gonna die, not forgetting to tag her froggies and give it to each of her love ones and the rest she will donate to charity.

Me? I'll probably do the same thing but instead of froggies, I'll tag my necklaces and earrings (I promise I blog abt my collection some time...) As for whether I'll tell my love ones that I'm dying, its still a question mark. Whats the point of telling them when you know that they will be upset and in order to let you enjoy your remaining times, they put up a false front as though that its not gonna happen, and everyone juz enjoy the moment.

She shared a different mindset though...like its only right to let them know, and when you are gone, its easier to move on and not cling onto it. Then again, for some people not that they failed to comprehend, but they simply refuse to accept despite making known or hidding the truth from them.

which brings me to the next question, whats the feeling of knowing that the next minute you will be gone! No more breathing, no more heartbeat, no more pulse....

No comments: