Thursday, February 22, 2007

Retro mama

again I'm biang-ing presentation and assignment to meet next week deadline... with Pet Shop Boys playing at the background.

currenty playing... Pet Shop Boys Discography, The Complete Singles Collection.

The other day when we were driving down to some K pub in town area, the radio was playing some retro hits.

Daphie was so excited as she recalled how hot those numbers were back in those days...

"Ai yoz, girl, you can't relate lahz, you were probably "swimming" back then..."

wei... first of all, I like being young, second, those songs during my time of cheonging were considered as 80s hits, retro fever...dun my fault to be born in the 80s!!!

It suddenly strike me that 10 years down the road, if one day when I heard radio playing Take That, Duran Duran, MC Hammer, Guns and Roses, Marilyn Manson, 4 Heavenly Kings etc, I would definitely get all excited, by then, I guess Princess Fayth would probably have the same reaction as I now...

p/s: I know MC Hammer, Marilyn Manson and the 4 Heavenly Kings super far apart, but ya I listen to them. I appreciate good music *smile*

No comments: