Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ah nei

this Holly Bollywood theme for the D&D is driving me nuts...

since last week, everyone in the office is playing quick bling bling tempo songs just so we could nail down right number for the running around the tree dance....

I am being "volunteered" to be one of the female runners...sigh~

so yday we went to No. 1 costume to get tiny cloth that wrap only the vital areas leaving two steams of red liquid flowing down every non female species's breathing organ .

I is so exposed!!! WLE they better give me the best dressed after all the sacrifices (wearing skirt!!! God!) I make.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There, there, you wear skirt only for that day. You don't have to be so uptight.

You going Marilyn Monroe style? :P

furfur angel said...

marilyn's cloth cover a lot of area!

mine is bollywood, only cover impt areas.

hello~ wearing skirt is a big deal for me horz...

DK said...

Wow... should be nice. Take picture see see leh. :D