Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Journey of laughter

thanks to moove media, I've got free tix to Dim Sum Dollies in the History of Singapore.

a showcase of the founding of the Lion City, from a developing city to developed city and now over-developed city (I felt), with a pinch of local jokes. typical Glen Goei production.

I pity the ang moh and indies who are part of the joke. Not bad for a afterwork de-stress....I had a great laugh. Emma Yong and Selena Tan was alright, Pam Ooi was a better singer. In comparison, I would prefer Ti dou dao, but of course, I'm waiting for Big Fool Lee (李大傻). My friend Darius is part of the play.

I had FA-time after the show.
Its been a long time since I took the train home at 11pm.
the usual at this hour, either I juz knock off and will cab home or I'm out with friends and will hitch a ride back or cab home.

plug-in to my mp3player, I saw people of different walks of life....

The tired white/blue collar zzz-ing away, the lovey-dovey couple holding hands and kissing, the working mums bringing their kids back home, the school kids in uniform which I don't know why at this hour they are still out, the poly/uni after long project discussion, groups of working adult after class gathering, most probably at dinner bitching about how work life sux...the individual jamming with their mp3 plug-in (not me, mine was soft rock at 5 decibel, ok probably 10, maybe 20)

everyone had their role to play in a busy train, it an enjoyable journey, so much so that Zzz monster joined in the fun and I slept on another man's shoulder... *blush*

p/s: not on purpose lahz! I was tired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The man yandao or not? I think I slept on a lady's shoulder before. We were both sleeping on each other's shoulders! :P