Tuesday, July 31, 2007

of family times and Princess's new addiction...

so I like Sunday, spending time with Family.

it used to be to grams place, but since so the few incidents, I haven't been going back for a while...

yday we celebrated Daddy's bday. We wanted to go to the beer garden at ECP, but Daddy was craving for home cooked food, so in the end mama cooked her few specialties.

totally enjoyable spending times with family. Joking around, seeing how Princess sat at her high chair feeding herself (yes she has a high chair), planning our trip to hat yai in sept...

oh ya...we are going to hat yai to visit SIL's Dad.

oh by the way, whats there to do in hat yai?! I googled and found this on wikitravel...whats hat yai famous for? shopping? seafood? beach? touristy places?

After some surfing I found this, which gave quite an insight of the place....I better keep to shopping...

Lately Princess is so hooked to the purple dino aka Barney. Please tell me whats so special about that clumsy creature with an awful name?!

Princess has a whole collection of VCD on Barney?!

Everyday she will go "I luff you... You luff me..." and do the Barney dance altogether, which is pretty awful and ugly I must say...

We brought her to Toys R Us, she got so hyper upon see the Barney thingy.

Whatever happens to smurf, silverhawk, transformer, carebear, Flinstones, Tom & Jerry?! Are they doing a movie on smurf and carebear now that theres transformer, spiderman, superman, batman, fantastic 4, Xmen, Flintstones...

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Any idea where i can get the smurf soft toys? Been looking around for baby smurf but only can find papa smurf around.

Let me know if you got lobang for it.