Wednesday, July 11, 2007

messed up!

ok this is getting very weird....

my sec sch mate who proclaimed that she is a lesbo got married...

finally sorted out her sexual preference?! My goodness! she is one messed up girl...

when we were in sch, she dated a boy from boy sch. years aft we grad, they were still dating, for abt 8 years. Once, the whole bunch of us met up, and she intro her "bf"(aka the butch).

"Oh, its in mean since sch, I like girls"

erm...what abt that BOY you dated?!

so we accepted her as a lesbo...ok the butch is kinda cute and yandao I must say.

Then all of a sudden she is married! To a guy... guy as in guy guy

2 comments:

DK said...

Well... at least the ending is not that messy. Right? :D

furfur angel said...

but I got a feeling they will divorce and she is back together with the butch...

this is like drama serial...