Monday, July 09, 2007

七世情侣

a big congrats to all the couples who tied the red knot on 07-07-07

I attended 3 weddings... a wedding weekend for me....

well in fact its wedding wedding and more wedding for everybody. The hotel that I went to had 3 couples holding their dinner...

As expected I got the wedding FAQ at cousin's... (the one which got a 3 0r 5 or 7 caret ring, whatever lahz, the rock is just huge like the hubby. Huge in size... erm... as in he is big built, like 1.9m) and I had to announce (though I hate to say) that AMB and I are no longer together...

a moment of silence and left me to kill the crows flying....

The only enjoyable part of a wedding is looking at the showcase of how 2 lives grew up and met each other.

next time my wedding, I'll give everyone a copy as wedding flavours, so the guest can share our love EVERYDAY!

The "七世情侣" deosn't have much meaning to it. I mean since every couple is so game on getting married on that day, I thought the title might as well blend into the whole 7-7-7 rhyme.

Is there really such a thing of 七世情侣. Couple who meant to be together for 7 lives. Personally, as a Christian, I don't believe, I mean we are suppose to be with God when we get the fouth plank right?!

Thinking out aloud, if there is really 七世情侣, that would be so romanticus...imagine the process of searching for each other out in the wilderness...

hohoho.... I need L.O.V.E ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the groom so tall?

Erm, it's wedding favours, not flavours although I know some give those fruit cakes.

furfur angel said...

sigh~ not 1st day you know typo is my best frd