Thursday, September 02, 2004

... my taggy has gone cranky! .....

I can't sems to tag ... so sad!

Yday ordeal over at the EXPO was dreadful... To sumerize, we got backstab by our own boss. All I can say is that a pleaser like him cannot make decision. At the end of the day, the glory goes to him, while the shit goes to us!

Frankly speaking, I dun mind looking dumb or wat, however, it really shocked me that whatever decision that I made, he just brush it off even when we were given the authority to make such decision. Its damn difficult working with such people coz end up you will always be the one kena bombarded by everyone. So, from now onwards, whatever decision that has to be made on site, even when its a tiny winny matter, I'll call him on his mobile to decide. I dun wanna be a target board anymore. Though I have endure 9 mths of shitwork, but what pissed me off is my own boss being such a coward and pleaser adn wacking us in front of our client!!!

No comments: