Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Sometimes I really wonder what satisfaction do I get having worked so hard everyday. I can't help to feel that whatever I've done is not being appreciated by the company. To make things worse, even my immediate boss thinks that. Although it wasn't said out aloud, but it definetly shown on the face. Being the one who is doing all the ground work and direct liaise with my vendor, I've always try to maintain a neutral position between them and my company. From day 1 till now, theres a lot of upset among two. Take for example, certain issue that my bosses are very pissed off with my vendor and bitch to my abt it, in order not to add on the fire, I try to mellow things, the story I heard from both side to me its just a misunderstanding. A lot of times, to make my working relationship easier with them, I will console and pacify them. Because of this, my own boss is "accusing" me of taking sides! At the end of the day, I question myself, who is my boss?

No comments: