Wednesday, September 08, 2004

My Beloved Grandpa!

Today mark the first death anniversary (the lunar calendar) of my beloved Grandpa!

Times flew by before you knew it... Till date, I still misses him badly. But I'm sure he is now well protected by the angels in heaven where he suffer no more pain from the cause which took his life away from us.

I will never forget his last days where he spent in the hospital. I never forget how miserable he look, being torture by sickness, how everyday he has to endure the pain and swallow down at least 9 over pills after each meal...how in the last days where painkiller no longer take effect and he has to live on morphine....the look on his face when I feed him with food and medicine still linger in my mind even till now.

Everytime when I look at his pix in my mobile, it reminds me of the days when he played with me in his rattan factory when I was a kiddo. How I drool at the mangoes, papaya, rambutan, mangosteen and other tropical fruits that he planted in his garden.

The pain of not being able to see his last look tears me apart. Everytime I look at his urn, it always bring back a lot of memories...the whole family sat by his deathbed...

As I type this now, tears roll down my cheecks uncontrollably...yeye...I really misses you...

No comments: