Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My journey back in the cab yday nite was...hmmm...a very hungry one. Why? Coz the moment I board the cab till I alight, the conversation was where we can get good malay food. It all started when he ask me if I had been to the "new" Orchard Carpark for supper, den it went on to us discussing abt Mee Soto, Nasi Padang etc. According to him, the Best Mee Soto in S'pore is from Adam Road Hawker Center. This Husband-and-Wife Tag team can make "Power" Mee Soto, the chilli and soup is superb! Zion Road Blk 54 also serve the best Nasi Padang!

As I alight, the talk with him left me thinking that everyone of us, no matter how hard we hard, is all abt filling our stomach. Its all abt survival...Though is quite pathetic, but its a undenial truth. The only thing that we can make things better is to savour, enjoy and critic on the food....

No comments: