Friday, September 24, 2004

Its been 5 days since I last blog in, so I thought i should pop by and leave a note before bloggie gets cobwebs....

Going through the love tide of my love life now, dun worry, I'll be alright! I'm a strong girl remember?! Anyway think we both need some time to cool ourselves down and work things out, once thats done, I guess everythings should be alright...

My new Executive Director is reported to the office on Monday. Its a lady boss again?! Damn it! Next time I should juz shut my bloody mouth up coz the other day I was juz telling my colleague, April that I hope the new boss will be a lady and our "step-monther" cannot bootlick her and clash face-to-face with her. Then, both of us will juz prepare popcorns and teddy bear, sit back, relax and enjoy the show...
Wish me luck everyone!!!I hope the working style of the new boss is the same as April and me, can click with us and end our miserable life...

I'm attending a Dinner and Dance this evening. My first time, such a mountain turtle!!! The theme is Viva Vegas, dress code - glamour and glitter. April and I gto so excited although we were there coz there isn't anyone going so we need to be there to fill up the seat. Nevertheless, we want to enjoy ourselves and have fun. Sound like we are going there to be a vase...but who cares, wats important is to enojoy and have fun!!! Agree?!

Ok I should get my butt moving...seeya guys next week...till then, take care, enjoy the weekend and God Bless... *muack*

No comments: