Friday, October 22, 2004

Life's getting more stressful each day... I've dateline every other day... My F***ing bitchy manager giving me ridiculous task and dateline everyday. My face is atrious, big fat pimples all over my forehead...I haven't been sleeping well, will always wake up in the middle of the night, and thats it! I can't fall asleep. Will be left staring at the ceiling for the next few hrs. And when my eyes are finally tired, its time to go for work...

These days I dreed going to work. Franking speaking, I think I've lost my interest in my job. Everyday I get people asking me "Clariss, are you ok? You dun look well" "I'm fine, thank you" is always my answer. I know everyone is concerned, but hey when I tell you I'm ok, juz take it. Stop porbing hoping to fish out anything. Quit being a bitch! Its very fustrating when you have to repeat the answer over and over again to the same person everyday. These people are driving my nuts. Yes I appreciate your concern. But why can't u understand that by leaving me to be alone, after a while I'll be alright. Dun you know that when one is vexed, the more you probe the more vexed he gets...And for goodness, when you are the one giving me problem, stop showing ur fake concern to me, trying showing me THE caring boss act. It juz get me sick n tired and I'll start puking! If everyone else share the same sentiments as me, the problem is not us its you! I wonder when you start to realize the reality?! Stop saying that "If you dun understand what I meant, you should ask me" Coz I've tried that and you always change your idea every single day! Stop being flickle-minded! Ass-hole!



No comments: