Monday, November 01, 2004

New Skin

I think its time to change my blogskin. Dec is approaching, so no more the sunshine thingy liaoz...

I promise once I'm done with my newsletter, I'll start shopping for the new skin...

I juz weigh myself recently. Guess what, I lost 2kg. But it seems like I've put on weight coz my double chin is showing, my whobby tummy is showing, jeans and tees are getting tighter. Must be something wrong with the weighing machine... *puke puke*

Anyway I decided what I want to get myself for this year birthday. I'm going to treat myself for a dental bleaching session. Yes! I've had enuff with the cigarette stains on my teeth. No matter how I take care of them, these stubborn stain juz won't go away.

So I decided to get them bleach. Once and for all. As for the cigarette, I'l slowly quitting....But it really take a lot of determination which I'm lack off....

No comments: