Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A Family of Lizards

My wonderful and beautiful was spoilted as I was greeted by the most disgusting, creepy ugly creature living on planet earth! LIZARDS!!!! Not one but a family of three.

Was chatting with mama at the breakfast table, opened up the food basket and wanted a grab a piece of brownie, and saw a fat "toothpick" beside the brownie. I thought "Who on earth use a toothpick to eat brownie?" Took a second look and scremed!!! Its a fat lizard sitting confortably beside my delicious brownie!!! Ma got a shocked and came to my rescue. She shoo the lizard away, but it wasn't moving, so we thought it was dead. When ma wanted to throw the brownie away, out came the mama lizard and baby lizard! Horrible!!!

Both of us kept screaming and ran out of the kitchen! And Daddy came running down from his room.

The hero of the day was none other than my beloved Daddy!!!

No comments: