Saturday, November 27, 2004

Had a couple of drinks at Pasir Ris Park with my secondary sch mate, Yaozu and Yisiang.

Haven't been there for a while, it definetly bring back a lot of good old memories.

Both Yaozu and me had a good chit chat session as Yisiang went off to have supper with his colleague, but came back to fetch us as it pour heavily at the later part of the night...

I'm definetly overwhelmed by the fact that Yaozu and me had such a good talk. Back in sch days, we were like enemies of the lifetime, we couldn't agree with every single things and often break into fights...yes iterally fight...He is a well known chao ah beng who is so skinny and tall like a bamboo pole that ur mum used to hang out the clothes. Although I can compare in terms of height, but i definetly wouldn't lose out since I was such a little sis of all the other boys in class, and they would stand by my side no matter wat...so its quite a privilege...

But look at us now, talking heart to heart and agreeing a lot of life encounter and "experiences" we had. Who can imagine us sitting oppposite each other and boozing away? He definetly change a lot, no longer the chao ah beng who would have the "fuck" word with every sentence he construct. My Gosh! *faint* I'm so disgusted by him to think that he is my classmate but yesterday I didn't have that thought at all...

Guess people do change...whether is it for the good or bad(hopefully not the bad part)

Guess people do grow up

No comments: