Monday, October 30, 2006

*wondering*

if you guys have been wondering why my Taiwan entries and pixs takes hell of a long time, blame it on this



2 days of DVD marathon, I've finish 19 episodes.
so that means that I've left 5 episodes.
patience pple...
hiak~

I've never like K-drama, their culture, pple, or anything that is related to the Kimchi City.
Alright, Jewel in the Palace has a little effect on me...but hey, Goong totally swept me away.

damn, I've class 2day, else I could have finish the remianing 5 epi 2nite...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah, you got the k-drama poison as well. hahahahha. lucky i'm not the only one. hee~~

Unknown said...

Oei!! Whose' DVD?? I want borrow!!! Me now in K Drama craze too!!!

furfur angel said...

lilane> ya...juz finish watching it yday...but i guess I won't start on another 1, everyday watch until so late, wanna die of tired-ness liaoz

blondie>its a copied version. my taiwan mei mei burn for me....