Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am RED!!!

I've always admire people who can spend hours in a hair salon juz so to look pretty.

I mean its a pure waste of time especially when theres really nothing much you can do except read the lastest/outdated issue of magazines, chat with the stylist/assistants (洗头妹or洗头男) about the latest gossip in town or worse, go thru the wedding FAQ.

You probably paid $X to have your objective met but sometimes it may or may not achieved. And most of the time you end up forking out an additional of $100 or more under the influence of the stylist that you NEED that haircare product.

And for the fact that I HATE hair dryer sound, I get really put off having to visit a hair salon...

but which mother son and daughter is not vain and wants to look good? so every single hieow beings are willing to spend $$$$ in hair salon...which I did!

I spent 6 hours in the salon to get my hair done on Sunday....
YESH! 6 freaking hours of mushroom invested boredom I had to endure!
I ironed my hair, got hair treatment done, add colours and had got a trim...



?????
6 hours yet we dun see any difference!!!!!
Wait... check out the back
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

so RED, so CNY...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicing girl!! Nicing! But let me warn you, your lather will turn out pink in colour when you wash your hair. Worse still, give it a few weeks and it'll become copper. I had this red last CNY too remember?

furfur angel said...

huh? you've got this colour ah?! can't rem lehz...

ya i know it will fade off...been using the colour protection shampoo and colour mask to prolong the colour....

dun worry its all complimentary from the boss!

imp said...

6hrs??!!! wow! but nice and glossy. i cannot tahan sitting still in a salon for hours on end. that's why i don't bother coloring my hair!

furfur angel said...

imp> and to think that I went straight partying on Fri and Sat, returning the next morning on both days...

I shld have made full use of the 6hrs to sleep!!!

but at least its nice, after have blackie for the past 1 yr, its a change!

eisburg said...

Reminds of the group China Dolls from Thailand I think. They used to have their hairs in that fashion as well.