Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I heart Taiwan no.2

what can I say? Taiwan truely rocks!
Especially when you have great friends! They give you surprises!
I made so many new friends, and of coz how can I not party......

after 4 hours of endurances on the plane, I finally touched down!
Did I mentioned that I was fined again for overload of baggage?!
Shite happens....

I was dead hungry and off we went to this dining place where they had a live band...
Actually its a pitstop along the freeway for the drivers to recharge and loo...nice scenery.. the band? it was alright, can't fight those back at home

I had super yummy beef steamboat and off we went to "Taipei"


ping ping and 阿生


after 3 hours of car journey, we finally arrive in Taipei....
ya right, Taipei!!!
They brought me to Taichung!!!!
no wonder I was wondering, Taipei is only a 1/2hr journey from the airport, why am I still on the freeway?! And not to mention that the surrounding looks so familar...

We picked up Sammi and head down to this diner owned by 阿生's friend. 阿生's friend is a native chinese (原主民), his place of coz patronized by a lot of native chinese.
Native Chinese are well known for their drinks and songs (look at 阿妹,动力火车) We had 20 bottles of beer, a huge jug of 小米酒 and sang through out the night... sorry I had to tortured you guys with my singing... =_+



after much drinks, we were too tired to drive back to Taipei, actually we weren't fit for driving too..

so we checked into a drive in motel (汽车旅馆) Don't be mistaken by the word motel and linked it with our Hotel 81...




The exterior...




The price???
$125/night!!!!!

with such a nicey, how not to take a dip before we head back to Taipei...


Taipei is pure yummylicious food!!!
We were at Danshui (淡水) and that familar smell just lure me towards it
SMELLY BEANCURD!!!!!!!!
I totally love it *slurp*


scenery along 淡水




淡水 is also famous for this small bite call 阿给.


ShinLin Night Market is yet another hunt where suckers for good food should not missed!

The infamous fried chicken chop and fried oyster




as all know that I'm a tea lover, and so ping ping brought me to this place call 猫空 to drink tea. 猫空 is almost like our Bukit Timah Hill, where you can admire the beautiful scenery of Taipei.



N rounds of tea later, they decided to play this card game called pairing, The winner can dictate the loser to do anything, which led to lots of R-rated punishments...we heck care the other tables which were mostly families. The game ended with the boys made to french kiss for 10 sec!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you wish! They weren't gamed enough! *grin*

I got to know a lot of friends and one of them is Bill. Bill is a Chief Chef of The Ambassador Hotel in Taipei, and he is only 30yrs old!



Look at the food he prepared for us *faint* Its very delicious!

p/s: the food in the 2nd pix, I took it from the buffet table, but still it was prepared by Bill's team...

And to think that he is only 30yrs old and is the Chief Chef, that rocks! We made small talks and I've learned things from him...

I was enjoying the food and realize that how friendster all of us are.

Daphne>Ping ping>Bill

Daphne was originally my 3rd degree friend which makes ping ping my 4th degree and Bill my 5th degree friend. But now, all of them are my 1st degree friends! How amazing fate is...

Night came and it was PARTY TIME!!!!
First time in my life I had 24 people singing together with me in the same room! YES! 25 people in the same room, boozing and singing. Actually it was boozing more....



I sat there and sang me song and Louis's friend, Paul, came over to challenge 5-10. pure luck I kept winning :)

look at the DL face *giggle*

Poor Louis, he wasn't allowed to drink due to his recent surgery, so with every round that he lost to me, he needs to do either 10 pumping or froggy jump...


ping ping and Louis


Alena and group


this dude started singing 我爱台妹 and the crowd went crazy...


I've learned something, when guys are high on Mr. A, they tend to act cute....


but the thing is 扮可爱 is Taiwanese's forte, I've seen spore boys doing it and I feel like slapping their face...

Last night at Taipei was to the Luxy


many rounds of Tequila shots, Flaming Lamborghini, Long Island tea, Whisky Rock and etc...


This place is flooded with hot chicks and hunks!

see another cute boy...


The special performance by the bartenders...


tell me how not to love Taiwan...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.....How i wish my trip there can b so happening...

I guess I can only eat n shop unlike :) but some of these places, I need to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw your blog when I was searching for a motel in Taipei. Your trip sound so fun and interesting! I was wondering if you could post more info on the motel such location or name? Thanks ya!