Wednesday, March 21, 2007

luggage empty

remember that I was considering to buy a new luggage for my Taiwan trip? Yup, I bought a 29 inc luggage...

yday night was packing and realise that it kinda look empty...

mama: huh? thats all you gonna bring over there?
FA: Wat to do? Its gonna be overloaded again so I better bring less things to compromise for stuff that I'm gonna bring back...

Past few days mama had been telling me to save $$$ and not to buy anything back for the family... but once in a while you will hear her telling me...

mama: you know mei mei feet are growing so fast...in case you come across anywhere footwear shop, and theres nice boots, buy "1" for mei mei. Remember to buy white ones, easier to match.

mama: dun need to buy any t-shirt for korkor, he got tons of them...but in case you come across any nice clothings, buy him some burms

mama: dun need to buy bags for me, I've got lots of them... *3 seconds later* you know the bag you bought for me during your last trip, very nice and matchy with my heels. I juz bought a pair of new heels the other day, can't find matchy bag, so in case you come across *insert colour* bag, can consider.

mama: I kinda missed the fresh oyster there, maybe I should ask uncle to buy some and freeze it so that you can bring back...

=_=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother will tell me the same, "Don't anyhow buy anything hor."

Subsequently will ask me to go shopping with her and I end up buying *insert product*. She only does that if I'm earning.

Anonymous said...

same lah....
anyway hv fun for ur vacation...
maybe I shld ask u where to go ;)

Unknown said...

hey darling!

So excited that you're going for your 2nd taiwan trip. I haven't even got my pressie from the 1st trip.

BTW, so sorry about what happened the other day. Didn't want to 'play' you out but as you know, shit happens.

Anyways, see you when you get back. We need lotsa 'drinking' therapy together!!!

Love ya

eisburg said...

No wonder your are fined extra $120 even before u reach.

Have fun over there. Miss you when u are leaving. Happens to be my break that time. Remember to bring back presents! I want to try the rose tea or something u mention the other time.

hehe