Tuesday, March 13, 2007

mid 20s... crisis? no crisis?

I was telling my friends that the other day, I was filling in some application/registration forms and came to the age column, I started to calculate my age and realize.... gosh! I'm 25 this year!!!

I'm officially in the mid 20s category... 怎么办???

Do you remember when you were in the 10s category, how you wished you hit 20s???
Every year when I "celebrated" my birthday, the same thought will surface "huh? still 16/17/18/19? When am I hitting 20? I used to think that 20s is soooooo far away, its none of my business as of now....

yah, it can't be not my business since I'm 25 this year!

any crisis felt? a little, maybe a little, no... maybe quite a fair bit....

lets see...
~ bank account with at least 4 zeros, no check
~ career, no check
~ degree, no check
~ love life, 1/8 check (no ask me how you measure a 1/8 of a check, its juz 1/8)

HOW?!

2 comments:

DK said...

1/8 checked? U cut the guy into 8 pieces and u took 1 piece huh?

OK, I roughly know which part u took.

Xuan-er said...

well, i guess it is juz a no after u get used to it =)
I keep reminding myself...mid-20 only wat..I look like forever 25 can liao...

ps: u're talking to smone who hit 25 like 2 yrs ago loh =1