Monday, March 05, 2007

physical and emotional pain

I sprained my back.... no! I didn't had vigorous "exercise". It must have been my sleeping posture...

you know sometimes when you have too many negative ions in you, everything around you doesn't seems to go smoothly.

I'm still not feeling any better. Emotional issue cannot only be resolve by the intending parties..

the talk the night before didnt accomplish my objectives, in fact, I pretty anal now, I donch know should I voice out any unhappiness in future, or should I just keep mum about it.

was it my character and expectations killing everyone around me?

maybe I should just leave for a while, maybe I should leave THIS place for a while, maybe I need to find pitstop, organize my thoughts before continuing the journey.

this afternoon, for a good 15minutes I felt I was all alone. I came back from work, and totally broke down. The one, who is in the position that everyone thought that should be showering me with love, care and concern wasnt doing so. Instead, Daddy sayang me and dried my tears...

I gave myself "reasons" to justify the absence. Kidding myself? maybe, but at this moment, I thought its the only remedy to my tears...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi babe, you ok? *hugs* cheer up yah? don't like to see you sad :(. come out for a drink one of these days?

AnTe said...

U know how to solve a problem, i.e. being lonely?? Get another lonely fren and make merry.... Call me... :p

Anonymous said...

sayang....