Wednesday, March 28, 2007

mama n me

I bought mama out on Monday and did tai tai stuff like shopping and high tea :)

I say we should do this more often...

my mama is a typical chinese woman. Devoted her whole life to the family and 向夫教子 and of course she has the 重男轻女 trait in her. With my character, I kinda find it difficult to communicate with her when I was much younger. Which led to me keeping lots of things from her.

But of course, I still love her, and will always be the one standing up for her should anyone bully her (seldom the case lahz, its quite difficult to bully women of the House of Lam)

The thing about mama is that no matter how angry she is with me, she will eventually do things for me. Not that she gave up, but she loves me :)

For the 4 days I was away, mama washed my curtain, bedsheets and quilt cover. Tidy up my wardrobe and the dark corner which I secretly dump all my KIV stuff.

When I was unpacking my luggage, she beat me from unpacking. I took all the dirty clothes for washing and the next minute my whole luggage was empty. My heels were at the balcony to sun, toiletries were back in their respective shelves, and etc....

I came back with a big bruise on my knee (blue-black of the size of my fist, dun ask me how I got them, I've got no idea too...) she took a cotton bud and zam-ba to apply for me.

yday I wasn't at work, she dish all my favourite dishes (which require hours to prepare) for lunch. She even prepared bento for today's lunch...

that's my mama, loving me in every way...

postnote>>>

lately messages like this been creaping up my wall often...



"theres soup at the dining, remember to reheat before you drink. If you can't finish remember to put it in the fridge, mama"

that's my mama *tear*

2 comments:

eisburg said...

So sweet. Why my mum never do that?

furfur angel said...

you have to ask her lehz... not my mummy...