Monday, May 21, 2007

men and their privacy

you know I've always enjoyed going to the ladies, not that I've got a fetish, but during that 5 - 10mins, depending on situation, spent in that room, is MY time, my personal time.

Time for me to do the neccessary busines like answering to nature's call in big and small ways, adjusting my inner beauty *ahem*, touching up my make up, removing that leftover stuck in between the pearlies.

Ladies to every women is important, very important.

In my past 24 years, ok 24 years and 5 mths old *argh*, I'm pretty aware of the different structure of a gents and ladies.

ok ok, I'm not that Tom who goes peeping around.

Back in sch days, only the boys room had showering facilities, so thats my first touch of how boys room looks like. Something similar to ours but they have the urinals.

and of coz, due to the job nature from my first job, I've got chance to visit the Gents.

There is this thing that kept me puzzled for the longest time. And of coz, its directed to all the men out there, for one reason or another, only uses urinal instead of the cubicles.

Imagine nature's call, you walk in, scan through all the available urinals, found the exact comfy location, walked over, position yourself in the right direction, unzip, slowly take out *ahem, shy* your xiao didi and release from the holding area. Then suddenly this "guy" walked past and saw your xiao didi....

please tell me how much privacy can a man get? For the every 3-5mins spent at the urinal, one is subjected to outrage of modesty. How is it save to enter a men rooms, especially those from school where there isn't and partitions....its one gigantic urinal shared by everyone...Its a free show.

yes, women do share cubicles. But thats on the understanding that you won't mind this other girl to see your child bearing organ.

but men? poor men...they do not have a choice. Its either

1) stand real close to the urinals, hoping that the two side partition can take cover, risking the fact that there might be a tendency of rebounce of ammo

0r

2) ....ok I can't think of the second options

poor man, no wonder we normally see that man waiting outside the washrooms for their other halves....

1 comment:

DK said...

See see lor. Who want to see mine just come lor. But see liao don't zhi bei hor. My one confirm longer. Wahahahaha...