Wednesday, May 09, 2007

of reworking, phantom and work&sch

i've been thinking for a while to redo my room.
to paint the walls red and ceiling black and to add a chandelier

as all many know, I shifted from 9A to 9B. It has been two years and no work has been done, and I quite confident that its gonna still drag for a while...

weighing the amt of time spend in my room vs the $$$ + time + effort put in to redo the place, I still can't make a decision...

the other day I was saying that I wanted to get a digital box from cable vision, and daddy ask when I want my plasma tv, hohoho I is loved!
there were times when i would reflect and reassure myself how blessed i am.
daddy and mama loves me, thought we are not super rich, but I can most of the things I want since young...

even now when I'm working, mama will pack my room, prepare bento for me, refill my water bottle, make breakfast for me, apply medication for my frequent bruises....

i dun think i deserve all these love from them.
there was once i asked mama, why she does all these things for me,
"'coz you are my child" such a simple sentence, yet it meant so much to the both of us. i can't even be sure to say that i can do the same for my kid, that is if i do have one.

by the way, where can i get a good painter? dun ask me to DIY, i is too lazy, i rather pay than to fumble how to mix the paint, how to store the leftover or worse, how to perfect the edge of the walls.

oh well, i bought tixs to Phantom, *excited*
the last they came, i was a 穷书生.
so i make sure i dun missed this, though i almost did.
tell me, do i look like an airport to you?
why is it that i always kena fly aeroplane?

you know how they say we should balance work and life?
Did say how we should balance work and school??????

my school is stressing me up...
deadlines are drawing near and exam is next mth...and the fact that i can't study/do assignment @ home...its not helping...
oh well, i know i'll be able to survive....

No comments: