Tuesday, May 29, 2007

my lift affair

I was pleasantly surprised by my neighbour this morning.

I shoulder my baggy and lug my laptop with the other hand, I must have look kinda aunty without my gloss on. The lift door opened and in front of me stood my neighbour, the boyish looking one.

Today, he smiled and greeted "Good Morning" I swear I could see the blush on his cheeks.

Well, I don't think I'm over sensitive, for 10 times I'm at void deck, 10 times I see him around! ok, minus off those times I reached home in wee hours, thats 8 times...

For that less than 3mins lift ride, its just him and me... without me stretching over to press the lift buttons, he knew the correct button...

now I getting all of you excited yah...

next time on his looks....

4 comments:

DK said...

Hmmm.... he lives ur block?

eisburg said...

New target in sight?

Maybe he is just being friendly. Maybe he just want to be a friend afterall you are living in the same block.

furfur angel said...

dk> I choose to believe that he live in the same blk, else it will be damn freaky. The last thing I want is a stalker...

jie> sometimes cannot be over friendly... scare pple away

DK said...

From the way u say, he already seems like stalking u. :P