Tuesday, May 01, 2007

戏剧人生

I got this call from a friend last night wishing me happy anniversary.

Big time HUH???!!!

Apparently last year, we got to know each other at that exact time he called me. I dun think he is boliao, but kinda touched that he remembers when and how we got to know each other.

I is guilty, I mean for some friends I dun even remember I actually know them.

After hanging up, I start to recall how I met each and every of my friends, which once again proven how friendster all of us were.

If I haven't know this friend, I would never got to some the subsequent great pals. Its like everything happens for a reason. Being at that place, at the time, was part of the plot. Every incident and happenings has its reasons behind it.

if I haven't followed kor out few years back, I would never got to know daphie.

if I didn't participant in that orientation camp in poly, and hang out with the GLs, I would never got to know the village

if I didn't agreed to have dinner with Raymond korkor, I would never got to know whole gang. I would have missed out having such a loving jiejie, and Ben as a great pal.

if I didn't went drinking with daphie, I would never got to know ping ping and the other Taiwanese pple. BTW, she will be here next month, Thk God! its after my exam.

everything juz fall into place.

back to that one anniversary friendship, it was also the same night that I got to know this guy which in a way I "idolize" to the point of almost stalking him. Concidentally, I saw him yday wearing the same top as last yr. This is freaky!

lately I kept having this weird feeling of everyone is a character in this major big time movie. Sort of a reality show. I admire the copywriter of having to craft the personality of all the characters. Must think of how to make two unrelated characters meet and lead to the happenings. Amount of brain juice needed? Priceless!
and on a totally unrelated note, Liverpool playing at 2:45am, Its a showdown!

No comments: