Thursday, May 03, 2007

yet another record

fwah!

Singapore top the world again! This time, according to a worldwide survey done in 32 cities or 35, or watever lah... we are the fastest walking people.

Apparently, The British Council conducted a study of the walking speed of pedestrians. We, S'porean took 10.5sec to walk a distant of 18m.

I bet my ah ma would be proud to say that she is one of those people...

walk so fast, dun need public transport or car mahz...but traffic jam is still driving me nuts every morning...

This whole pace of life is changing everyone. Even my ex-bf have to slow me down when we par tor. He had difficulty catching his breath because I couldn't switch from work mode to off work mode... sigh! probably thats one of the reason why we broke off.....

which brings me back to how this British Council people conduct the survey?

Did they stationed by the roadside like those creepy TP, armed with a timer and bieow my legs?!

3 comments:

moby sky said...

i wanted to write about this also...but i think it's not exactly a compliment leh...to have a faster pace of life than anyone else...i think it just means that we're more strung up than the rest of the world...more stressed...good meh? i beg to differ...

furfur angel said...

definitely not a compliment...

DK said...

So your requirements for bf is must be able to walk fast? :P